Heera Flat Inline Drip Lateral
Heera Flat Inline Drip Lateral is produced with high-grade virgin polyethylene plastic granules. Heera Flat Inline Drip Laterals are accompanied with Ircolapsible flat drippers within a lateral pipe.
Features of Heera Flat Inline Drip Lateral
- Heera Flat Inline Drip Lateral has the Capacity of giving 4 liters (4 LPH) of water discharge.
- Heera Flat Inline Drip Lateral has an arrangement of water discharge at specific intervals of 1 foot, 1.25 feet, 1.5 foot & 2-foot spacing.
- Heera Flat Inline Drip Laterals are available in different diameter sizes such as 12mm,16mm, and 20mm.
- With the use of the Hydro Turbo Design, the dripper choke is less than 35%.
- Due to the inline drip, the chew has a restrictive coating.
- Heera Flat Inline Drip Laterals are easy to use because the bundles are available at the right length.
- Heera Flat Inline Drip Laterals are available in different types of thickness 0.2, 2.5, 0.4, 0.5, 0.7 MM.
- Because of 2 holes and 4 roads, there are fewer choke up issues.
- Dripper water flow is very strict as it is made of special type plastic and dripper.
Specifications of Heera Flat Inline Drip Lateral
|SIZE (MM)||Thickness in MM||Thickness in MIL||Weight||LPH||Spacing (CM)||Length|