The Foot Bottom is used as a connector on PVC/HDPE pipe for Rain Gun Riser Pipe. Foot Bottom generally used for joining long-distance irrigation pipes. It is also used for connecting the branches of another pipe for irrigation purposes. Foot Bottom is mounted directly on to a pipe and another pipe to be installed as a branch of the piping system. In simple words, it is known as Clamp/Clip Connector.
Features of Foot Bottom
- Foot Bottom Connector is manufactured under strict quality control with the latest technology.
- Foot Bottom is most preferred for irrigation system fitting for agriculture & farms.
- Foot Bottom is used to join the connection between Rain gun & Pipe.
- It is Produced with HDPE Plastic & GI material.
- High-quality material enables as resistant to moisture, corrosion & weather effects.
- Foot Bottom is Termite Proof & UV Resistant.
- Special Features Strong, Durable & Light Weighted.
- Foot Bottom has 3 types of Clamp 1.) C-Clamp, 2.) M-Clamp, 3.) Double C-Clamp.
- Available in Different Size,
- 2″ X 1.25″, 2.5″ X 1.25″, 3″ X 1.25″.
- 2″ X 1.50″, 2.5″ X 1.50″, 3″ X 1.50″.
- Heera Rain gun complete set is available on