HEERA Inline Drip Lateral
Drip irrigation is also known as ‘trickle irrigation’ is the slow application of water drop by drop to the root zone of crop from a system of small diameter plastic pipes fitted with insider outlets called inline drippers. In drip irrigation water is used very economically, since losses due to deep percolation and surface evaporation are reduced to a minimum.
Features of HEERA Inline Drip Lateral
- Heera Inline Drip Lateral pipes are produced with Virgin plastic material.
- Heera Inline Drip Lateral pipes has life span of 5 to 7 years (Approx).
- Heera Inline Drip Lateral pipes are comes in 3 Types;
- A) Heera Inline B) Diamond Inline & C) Kohinoor Inline
- Heera Inline Drip Lateral pipes are available in different diameter size & different length as follows;
- 12mm diameter – 500 meter
- 16mm diameter – 300 meter
- 20mm diameter – 200 meter
- Heera Inline Drip Lateral pipes also available in different spacing between two inline drippers such as 1′ Feet (30cm), 1.25′ Feet (38cm), 1.5′ Feet (45cm), 2′ Feet (60cm), 2.5′ Feet (75cm) & 3′ Feet (90cm).
- Heera Online Drip Lateral are also available on https://www.heeraagro.com/product/heera-online-drip-lateral/