Heera Rain Pipe is a Substitute for the sprinkler irrigation system. Rain Pipe is used for spray irrigation, it is a flexible pipe with a zig-zag pattern of drip holes. Now make rain available at any time, in any season with help of Heera Rain Pipe. Modern technology of sprinkler irrigation. Easy to handle and install. Rain Pipe has holes in a zig-zag manner which are punched by laser technology at the time of manufacturing. For smooth and better operation Rain-pipe require water pressure of 1.5kg. One unit of Rain pipe has a length of 100 meters and its diameter is 40 mm. 3 types of accessories are provided absolutely free with every Rain-Pipe unit. With the help of appropriate water pressure, Heera Rain-pipe can spray water up to 10′ feet on both sides. It has a life span of 3 to 4 years.
Features of Heera Rain Pipe
- Heera Rain pipe is a substitute option for sprinkler irrigation which sprays the same quality of water to crops.
- Heera Rain pipe has zig-zag & randomly punched holes by laser system which results in the best water sprouts performance in this category.
- One unit of Rain-pipe has a length of 100 meters.
- Drip holes of Rain pipe are made with laser punching technology to ensure uniform flow of water.
- 3 types of Accessories are provided absolutely free with the rain-pipe unit.
- Rain pipe has 3-4 years of life span.
- Rain pipe is easy to assemble and also easy to relocate.
- Rain pipe helps to reduce consumption of energy & water more than 50%.
- Rain pipe produced with virgin plastic material & stabilizers which enable it to sustain in sunlight for a long time.
- With the help of appropriate water pressure, rain-pipe can spray water up to 10′ feet on both sides.
- To perform the best Rain-pipe required 1.5 Kg pressure of water.
- Heera Rain pipe is an affordable, durable & flexible product for farmers.