HEERA SUPER VENTURI
Heera Super Venturi injectors are commonly used for Fertigation purposes in agriculture fields. Heera Super Venturi can draw liquid fertilizer from fertilizer tank/Tank into Irrigation Pipeline. Venturi Injector works on Water & air Pressure difference it doesn’t required any Fuel or Power to operate.
HEERA SUPER VENTURI FEATURES
- Heera Super Venturi controlled adjustable suction either from one port or both port as required in the field.
- Heera Super Venturi deliver plant nutrients directly into the wetted zone.
- Heera Super Venturi can be used a large variety of chemical/fertilizers.
- Heera Super Venturi is specialized for uniform fertilizer application.
- More saving of energy as well as manpower
- Heera Super Venturi has spring-loaded external NRV for easy cleaning.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF HEERA SUPER VENTURI
- Heera Super Venturi has Inlet/Outlet: 2” inch male BSP/NPT threaded connections.
- Heera Super Venturi has 2 Suction Ports, size 1″ Male threaded Suction Port
- Heera Super Venturi can work on Working pressure 1-6 kg/cm2
- External NRV: 2nos.: 1” Male x female threaded connection.
- Heera Super Venturi required Minimum Pressure Differential is up to 20%
- External NRV cracking pressure: 0.1-0.15kg/cm2
- There is no performance variation by the horizontal/vertical installation of Heera Super Venturi.
APPLICATIONS OF HEERA SUPER VENTURI
- It is used for higher quantity fertilizer application or chemical injection in an irrigation system by creating minimum energy loss.
- Min. pressure diﬀerential less than 20% enables a chemical or fertilizer to be drawn through the suction port and is dynamically entrained into the irrigation system.
- Min. motive ﬂow required to inject higher chemical/fertilizer injection into irrigation system.