HEERA VERMI NURSERY
Heera Vermi Nursery contents 2 kg Vermi Compost with Earthworm Eggs mixed thoroughly with nurturing medium.
Heera Vermi Nursery accompanied 2 liter HEERA Organic Solution for fastening egg hatching and for better protection and nutrition of newly born earthworms.
Process of Heera Vermi Nursery Preparation:
1) Go for preparation of nursery as soon as you receive the package of Heera Vermi Nursery.
2) You can use earthen pot, plastic pot, metal pot or plastic crate for preparing nursery. (The pot should have a hole underlying so that excess water will be drained out)
3) In First step prepare a layer of crop residues or any organic material, cover it with Jute/Cloth and sprinkle water on it.
4) Then put the egg mixed culture/compost given by us, cover it with Jute and sprinkle water on it.
5) Make such 3 to 4 layers using pure soil mixed with cow dung (remember cow dung should be 4-5 days old) and our egg mixed culture and repeat the procedure.
6) At last sprinkle 500ml Heera Organic Solution and put a small heap of cow dung aside.
7) Regularly sprinkle water to maintain humidity and temperature and pour 100ml of Heera Organic Solution each day till it is available.
8) After 15-20 days you can notice small earthworms in nursery. Observe the heap of cow dung it will not be there as the earthworms feed on it.
9) Now you can transfer the earthworms after 40-45 days to bed for vermi-composting
*[ Important :- ISI certified best quality HDPE Vermibeds are available with us ]*
You can buy Vermi-Bed as per your requirement from following link: https://www.heeraagro.com/product/silpaulin-vermibed-isi/