Service Saddle For Rain Gun
The Service Saddle is used as a connector on PVC pipe for Rain Gun Riser Pipe. Service Saddle generally used for joining long-distance irrigation pipes. It is also used for connecting the branches of another pipe for irrigation purposes. Service Saddle is mounted directly on to a pipe and another pipe to be installed as a branch of the piping system. In simple words, it is known as PVC Connector.
Features of Service Saddle For Rain Gun
- Service Saddle used to join Rain gun on PVC Pipe.
- Service Saddle Major Applications are Drip Irrigation System, Agricultural, Domestic & industrial Use.
- Service Saddle made with PP (Polypropylene) Material.
- Due to Heavy Duty module of Service Saddle results in an increase of product life cycle.
- Also Available in Different Size
- 2″ X 1.25″, 2.5″ X 1.25″, 3″ X 1.25″.
- 2″ X 1.50″, 2.5″ X 1.50″, 3″ X 1.50″.
- Available as per Customized Requirement.