——————————— APPLICATIONS ———————————
- It is used for higher quantity fertilizer application or chemical injection in irrigation system by creating minimum energy loss.
- Min. pressure diﬀerential less than 20% enables a chemical or fertilizer to be drawn through the suction port and is dynamically entrained into the irrigation system.
- Min. motive ﬂow required to inject higher chemical/fertilizer injection into irrigation system.
——————————— FEATURES ———————————
- Controlled Adjustable suction either from one port or both port as required in field.
- Deliver plant nutrients directly into wetted zone.
- Can be used large variety of chemical / fertilizers.
- Uniform fertilzer Application.
- More saving of energy as well as manpower
- Spring loaded external NRV for easy cleaning.
——————————— TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ———————————
- Inlet/Outlet: 2” inch male BSP/NPT threaded connections
- Suction Port: 2nos., 1” Male threaded Suction Port
- Working pressure 1-6 kg/cm2
- External NRV: 2nos.: 1” Male x female threaded connection.
- Min. Pressure Differential required: 20%
- External NRV cracking pressure: 0.1-0.15kg/cm2
- No performance variation by horizontal/vertical installation.